About the Event:
The PSO Expo will be held on Saturday January 11, 2020 at Kingswood Elementary from 9am-1pm.
Parent Support Organizations throughout the west valley will be invited to this networking event and vendor fair. This is an opportunity for PSOs such as PTA, PTO, Boosters and Student Club leaders to seek out valuable products and services to help their organizations and school communities. These organizations help influence school decisions that affect the well-being of students.
The PSO Expo is a cost-effective way to reach Parent Support Organizations looking to buy or recommend your products or programs at their schools for the following school year.
Dates and Deadlines:
Vendor booths must be fully staffed and open for business no later than 9:30am and remain open until the close of event at 1:00pm. Saturday January 11, 2020.
- Check-In and Set Up: Saturday January 11, 2020 at 8am-9:30am. (The expo will be indoors. There will be a loading and unloading zone, but there will be a bit of a haul in, so plan on not being able to drive up directly to your spot).
- Tear Down: Saturday January 11, 2020 at 1:00pm. (Once the area has safely cleared out we will begin the tear down).
- Application Deadline: December 20, 2019 by 5pm
- Notification of Application Acceptance: You will receive an acceptance letter or a letter of regret via email within 7-14 days after applying. Approvals will include a link for payment. Payment is due within 48 hours.
- Application Fee Deadline: 48 hours after approval. If payment is not made in the 48 hour time frame, we reserve the right to offer your space to another vendor.
- Location Assignment Notification: January 9, 2019
Booth Info & Fees:
All booths will be located indoors and include a 6ft table and one chair. Only one vendor is allowed per booth space, no exceptions. Food trucks, restaurants and catering services may include their business information on a promotional flyer. This is for advertisement only and does not include a booth.
Booth and advertising fees are as follows:
- Standard Booth – $100
- Standard Booth with electricity – $150 (limited quantity available)
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) rates are available. Please indicate your non-profit status on the application.
- Food Trucks (advertising only) – $20 to include your business information in a promotional flyer. To reserve a booth, refer to rates above.
There will be no refunds of booth fees. Applications and acceptance are non-transferable to other vendors.
Sales, Displays and Pricing:
We are seeking a diverse array of vendors with information pertainable to Parent Support Organizations including but not limited to Fundraising, School/Community Resources, Business Services and Food Trucks. At the sole discretion of the Dysart Education Foundation, sales, displays, or activities that are deemed inappropriate and offensive will be asked to remove said items, cease such activities, or in extreme cases, be asked to leave the event if actions or sales continue.
Giveaways or raffles are encouraged to promote participation. The value and total number of giveaways provided is up to the discretion of the vendor.
Location Assignments and Set Up Information:
The Dysart Education Foundation will assign your booth location in the order fees are received and in the best interest of the expo. You will be notified of your booth location no later than January 9, 2020..
Due to the expo being on a school campus there will be no vehicle access to your booth. You will need to haul your equipment in and out. We do have a loading and unloading zone that will get you a bit closer but please plan to load in and out by cart. Load in and out is the responsibility of the vendor, DEF is not responsible for assisting.
Set up time is on Saturday January 11, 2020 from 8:00-9:30am. Latecomers will not be accommodated and there will be no refunds. One 6ft table and one chair will be provided per space. Vendors are expected to provide everything else.
Respect those around you. Do not solicit or impede outside of your purchased booth space. Smoking is not allowed anywhere as this is a school campus. Taping, tacking or otherwise affixing any materials anywhere other than your booth will not be permitted.
Sound, Electricity and Water Hookups:
No audio systems are permitted. Generators are not permitted and there will be limited access to electricity with an additional $50 fee. There will be no access to water hook ups.
Cleanliness and Trash Removal:
Vendors are expected to keep their location and surrounding area clean and free from litter. All garbage must be disposed of at the end of the expo at designated locations.
The Dysart Unified School District and Dysart Education Foundation assume no liability for loss or damage to a vendors cash, wares, or property. Consumption, promotion, sales or possession of alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Foul language, threats to the safety and welfare of attendees or actions deemed inappropriate by the expo coordinators and will not be tolerated. Any violations of these rules will be cause for immediate removal from the premises and denial of future participation.